Millions 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel is an advanced surgical grade alcohol based sanitising gel with proven wide spectrum biocidal properties designed for use in any hygiene sensitive environment where high levels off hand hygiene are required. Rigorously tested to all current applicable BS EN standards, our tried and tested formula quickly evaporates leaving hands feeling soft and refreshed due to its moisturising properties. Kills 99.999% of bacteria and also proven to be effective against enveloped viruses and yeast.
Alcohol Denat / Ethanol (70% v/v), Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer.
- Complete broad spectrum activity - Highly effective surgical grade proven formula is fully tested to EN 1276, EN 1500, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13727 and EN 14476 and proven to be antibacterial, virucidal and yeasticidal. Kills 99.999% of many common germs.
- Easy to use gel formula - Provides the user with complete control of the product, removing the issue of dropping and splashing associated with liquid alcohol sanitisers.
- High alcohol content - 70% ethanol v/v ensures quick effective hand sanitisation.
- Moisturising to skin - high emollient content reducing the drying effect on the skin commonly associated with regular use of hand sanitisers.
- Made in the UK in-house at an ISO 9001 and GMP UN 22716 accredited facility.
Instructions & Warnings
No water required. Apply to hands, rub in, ensuring contact with fingernails and in-between fingers. Can also be applied to the body. Do not use on damaged, sensitive or irritated skin. Warning: Avoid eye contact. Adult supervision required for child use. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking. Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.